Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions – Date: 1/15/2022
Welcome to our website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this site.
These terms outline the rules for using our website https://guitaration-contests.com (“our website”).
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
This website (“Website”) is operated by BLONDY FREE STYLE LTD (“we”, or “our” and “us”), a company established in ISRAEL (company number 515830412) with its registered address at Hasayeret Hayerushalmit 19/1, Jerusalem, ISRAEL.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The services featured on this website are currently only available in the following countries: USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UK, and the EU countries.
- You will be able to access most areas of the Website without registering for an Account with us. Certain areas of the Website are only available to you if you register for an Account.
- We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products, services, our users’ needs and our business preferences.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We do not warrant that the service from this website site will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, although it is provided to the best ability.
- We may revise this Website usage terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting (see date on top). Every time you wish to use our site, please review these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time as each use of the website by you signifies your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
If you purchase goods or services from our site, participate in any promotions or enter any of our contests and giveaways, other term and conditions will apply and which you must accept and abide by.
UPLOADING CONTENT TO OUR SITE
Our contests and giveaways require you to upload and/or share your video(s) to our website.
When you upload your video(s), image(s) or post(s) (“content”) to our site, you retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable license to host, store, cache, use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, quote from it, publish, analyze, transmit, to distribute that content and make it available to third parties.
We may also use it to promote our site, products and services, and share it via our social media.
Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary.
We do not keep backups of your content. The responsibility for securing and backing up your content is solely yours.
ETHICAL BEHAVIOR WHILE USING THIS WEBSITE
While using this website and service, you are prohibited from engaging in the following activities:
• Breaking of any law, whether regulatory, civil, or criminal by nature, with respect to your usage of the Site
• Engage in activities, whether directly or indirectly, that may be detrimental to this website or to other users of this website and its services.
CODE AND PASSWORD CONFIDENTIALITY
You, the Customer, undertake to maintain strict confidentiality of your username and related password issued by our website to facilitate access to any tool or service which we provide. All information obtained from gaining access to password-protected sites should be treated as confidential by the customer while using the Service. Should you incur any loss as a result of failing to protect your codes or passwords, we shall hold you solely liable for such a loss.
The contents, products, and services sold on this Site are protected under ISRAEL copyright law, as well as International Copyright Laws and Treaties. Features such as graphics, text, designs, hypertext markup language (HTML) code, and scripts may not be copied, published or distributed without the express written authority of Guitaration-contests.com.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Within the confines of the law, Guitaration-contests.com will not be liable for any loss of data, profits, income, or punitive damages (direct or indirect) incurred by the Customer. Guitaration-contests.com total liability, including that of its suppliers and distributors, is limited to the amount paid by the Customer for use of the Service to the extent allowed by law. This limitation applies to any implied warranties.
In all circumstances, Guitaration-contests.com and its suppliers and distributors and affiliates will not be liable for any unforeseeable loss or damage deemed unreasonable.
CANCELLATION OF SERVICES
Guitaration.com holds the right to cancel or suspend access to your account, or any or all of our programs, tools, or services provided on the Site at any time without reference to you. Without prejudice to the foregoing, we may cancel, suspend or limit your access to your Account:
1. If we determine that you have contravened the terms of this Agreement;
2. If we determine that you have infringed on someone else’s Intellectual Property Rights;
3. If we determine that you are involved, or have been involved in fraudulent, or illegal practices;
4. If you fail upon request to verify your account details to our satisfaction
5. For reasons which are similar in nature
You will indemnify us (and our employees or agents) against any demand or claim leveled against us by a third party resulting from your breach of this Agreement, or contravention of any law or rights of a third party while using the Service or Website.
JURISDICTION AND ARBITRATION
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the internal laws of ISRAEL. Should both parties fail to resolve a dispute through formally recognized resolution mechanisms (such as an online resolution process), then you and us must irreversibly accept the jurisdiction of the courts of ISRAEL.